Tuesday 16 November 2010

Tilt Shifting

A while back I found this really awesome video someone had made using tilt shifting. I fell in love with it, and how awesomely weird and tiny it made everything look:

Coachelletta from Sam O'Hare on Vimeo.


I was told about the rowing scene in Social Network that uses a similar thing. I've had a go at creating the tilt shift look on Photoshop, but I really want to use some of it in my After Effects project, so am going to figure out a way of creating it on there.


I did do one with one of my western backgrounds, but I didn't save it. It looked much better than this example.

Here's one of the first bits of After Effects I've done. It's reeeaaaally basic and rubbish but considering I didn't know anything about After Effects until yesterday, I'm pleased with it.

2 comments: