Monday 25 October 2010

Ongoing work...

Hello! Here's some stuff!

This is a character design. Playing around with colours and stuff, although I don't see them being this...yellow in future images.


I'm still contemplating how to light Mars at night, since it's moons are rubbish and won't light it like our moon here on Earth. This is a super messy lighting test to experiment different light sources. I like the idea of using light-balloon-things, kind of like the ones on the film 'Sunshine'.


I'm kind of in the process of doing some research, doodling, then more research, then producing a coloured image. So far I've only read things and looked at pictures, but I've decided to get some video reference in. Today I purchased 'The Good, The Bad and the Ugly' for some inspiration. The film 'The Proposition' was recommended to me by one of my friends, as it's set in Australia so everythings red. I shall be watching these tomorrow so expect a super-Westerny picture off me.

Oh, and my Mum very kindly Sky+'ed a cowboy film with dinosaurs in it! Should be a larff...

I need to focus on the Sci Fi bit too. I might have a run through of the Alien films...

No comments:

Post a Comment