Monday 7 May 2012

Planet of the Dinosaurs

Wahh..last time I used Blogger it looked completely different and I am lost and confused, like I've woken up from some kind of blog coma.

Well, I'm back now. The reason I've not been posting is my job is keeping me veeerry busy and, well, I haven't drawn anything. I'm sorry! Feel free to slap me on the wrist (not too hard though).

What's new..I'm going to be looking for places in London in a few months time. As much as I love my job, I need to remind myself that I worked far too hard during my degree to drop animation completely. I need to work on a new showreel and portfolio, so I'm hoping to keep up the drawing best I can.

Went to see Planet of the Dinosaurs last night, circa 1970, and it was possibly the worst film I have ever, EVER seen, And I've seen some bad films in my time. There was so much walking in it it was making me itch watching it. Plus the dinosaurs looked like they were made of chocolate. It was ridiculous. I've drawn what I thought the film was going to look like.


What else. I saw a piece of brain in a pot the other week, that was fun. My pet python is getting massive, he's about 3ft now. That's about it really!

No comments:

Post a Comment