Tuesday 3 April 2012

Portal Fanart


"Just a heads up, we're gonna have a super conductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest, we're throwing science at the walls here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do."

I've been gagging to draw something Portal related again, so this is happening. Ruuughh! All the Personality Cores will be there, and also Wheatley and GlaDOS. I tried to fit the turrets in too but alas, there was no place for them :( My next Portal piece will have to include them!

I'm also absolutely ashamed of myself in every possible way but I've just downloaded My Chemical Romance's newest album and I'm falling in love with it. Oh dear.

Looks like I'm back in the blogosphere again. I've missed you, blog!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for blog and yay for portal :) and yay for sketching :D

    ReplyDelete