Thursday 22 March 2012

Zombie Fightin Lady No. 2


This is one of my older images but redone in a slightly different style. The internet on my Mac is gone so I need to get it fixed, and as a result I couldn't look for references images as I did this..so if the perspective is off that is why!

I used more subdued colours to make it look moody, and admittedly have rushed the shading. I like her jacket though, that was fun to draw!

This is the first thing I've drawn in so long, been so rubbish lately! I'll try and catch up. I'm going to apply for the Animation MA course cause I really want to make a film, so lots of drawing shall happen for then. Need to come up with film ideas!

1 comment:

  1. she looks unsure though.

    but then, it's more fun to play with 'unsure' characters. they tend to surprise even their creators. :)

    ReplyDelete