Saturday 6 August 2011

Jungle Wall Design


My aunt and her husband are expecting their first child in a couple of months :) They wanted a jungle theme in the baby's bedroom, and I did a little design for them. I don't know how usable this is as a wall painting - buying the paints may be a little costly so I've tried to reuse colours when I could. Just did this for a bit of fun though! I painted it all straight into Photoshop so it's a little rough around the edges.

They don't know if they're having a boy or a girl yet, so I tried to keep it as unisex as possible. Managed to sneak Puff in there too.,

I'm also doing a new design for my CV. I'm currently in the process of cleaning up the linework, I'll put it up on here as soon as it's coloured and whatnot.

1 comment:

  1. We love it :-)

    Must get the room prepped soon, so we can discuss final design

    xxx

    ReplyDelete