Monday 22 November 2010

Shazam! After Effects.

I showed my tutor my idea for the After Effects thing and I'm allowed to do it, so yay!

I made a bunch of lists and planned out the rest of my storyboard and stuff today. Next I'm going to do a more finalised storyboard and get an animatic started. I've been making a start on my backgrounds, so here's one I did earlier. I have another one to scan in which needs colouring.


I'll get a couple of smoke and lens tests done tomorrow on them. On most of these backgrounds I'll need to create all the elements separately, to get everything looking really dephty and awesome on After Effects. I'll be doing most of the character animation on Flash.

Here's page 2 of my initial storyboard.


Also, I've discovered something:

No comments:

Post a Comment