Monday 15 November 2010

Remember...

...you saw it here first...right?...


:(

Makes me so uncomfortable knowing this is out there. I found out it's existence during the summer, and nearly didn't do a Space Western because of it, but I took a gamble and went with it anyway. I promise to avoid all contact with it until my project is done. I refuuuse to get influenced by it.

I based my protagonist on a mashup of Clint Eastwood and Sam Rockwell, who is in this film. Makes it worse really...

Bring it on, Hollywood! I can take you...

I don't really have any work to show you today. We've been given an After Effects project so I've been doing research and messing about with it. Here's a very unexciting screen cap...it's all I've got!


I'm gonna go cry over all my Pre Production work now and question it's existence...

No comments:

Post a Comment