Friday 29 October 2010

Yikes

Hey hey,

Here's more work.

I decided to have a go at an interior, since the majority of my backgrounds are outdoors-y ones. I was going to do a night time one but I wanted to play around with some day time lighting. I got majorly annoyed at it earlier because it just wasn't looking good, but I felt slightly happier with it once the shadows, overlays and textures were on.



I also scribbled down some character stuff, but my scanner is being an uber pleb, so I can't show any of it just yet. I got some feedback from one of my friends on the other characters, so I'll be developing them further and getting some colours on them soon.

Tonight I will be doing the final touches to my Halloween costume, and exploding zombies on Red Dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment