Wednesday 6 October 2010

Flash Progress + More Stuff

Hey everybody..

I've had a frustrating time with Flash (who hasn't though, right?). Files have been corrupting and I've had incidents where I've spent hours working on something in Uni, only to take it home to work on it and the work has undone itself. I've managed to back everything up on every USB drive in the house. Hell, I might even shove a copy onto my PS3, just to be sure. So far, so good.


Today I got some more sound effects on and tried out some mist effects. I need to make the areas you can click on more obvious too, cause some of the buttons are pretty obscured.

Anyway, here's the new test. Click this bit here.

Tomorrow I'm gonna add more glowy yellow bits and tone down the mist. Also I'm tempted to try out some kind of frame, just to make it look a little tidier. I have time next week to fine tune it all anyway.

I don't know how many people read this blog, but I'm getting marked on this stuff, and any constructive comments would be greatly appreciated, even if it's just a couple of words :)

...in other news, we just got back from a concert and on the way back I nearly crushed a snail who was trying to get across the pavement. I saved him and put him in someone's garden.

Now I am extremely tired and not feeling good as a result so I'm gonna go to sleep so I can be my normal sprightly self tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment