Thursday 17 June 2010

Doodles...

I was gonna start a brand new blog but, seeing as I'm already settled in nicely here...

Here's some stuff I've done. You'll find this and more on my deviantart page which you can find by clicking on this thingy.





My *new* thing is trying to draw straight on the computer, because my scanner sucks and if I need to change something I need to rescan it and it's a pain. So here's some attempts I've done with some step by step. I'll keep working at it...




This one is my latest. I had alot of fun with it! I'm trying to get my poses as dynamic as possible. I've discovered the pen tool on Photoshop too so have been using it to clean the scribbles up. It's nice because I don't get any annoying gaps like when I'm cleaning lines up on Flash.







So yeah I will try and keep this blog going! If anyone has any suggestions let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment