Friday 25 November 2011

Spider


Things have been so busy I haven't had a chance to sit down and draw in a while! Last night I ate an entire lemon meringue pie (I reckon I'll be fat soon) and the pastry wasn't cooked properly, so to cut a gross story short, I got the day off work, and decided to spend it drawing.

This is some little story thing I came up with earlier, about some girl who looses her dog and goes to find it in the woods, and comes across a nasty giant spider that eats bats. I don't particularly like spiders, especially house spiders cause they're all legs :'( I don't mind tarantulas though. In the shop where I got Puff from they sell tarantulas, and the guy at the counter was telling us how big they get and stuff. They live their entire lives in 1 meter square of land! Imagine that. Don't tell me my blog isn't educational. They've got baby jungle carpet pythons in that shop now - dear god I want one. So pretty!

Ohh, my aunt had her baby yesterday! Hope you like your jungle nursery Edward Lucas :) Yay!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, i love the colours and everythign its crazy spooky :D

    ......hold on you dont like house spiders but you like big legged crazy eyes hairy everywhere tarantulas???hehhe lol i saw a sanke with a moustache the other day reminded me of you :D

    ReplyDelete