Monday 1 August 2011

Snakesnakesnake


I got my cornsnake! I don't know what sex it is yet, I will take it to be probed in about 2 months time when it's big enough. It's so preeeetty though, I don't think I've ever loved anything so much! I haven't stopped picking him up all day. On Friday I will feed him his first fuzzy (baby mouse...) and tomorrow he'll have lots of new plants and things in his home. I feel nice and complete having a reptile now.


Oh, he's a little grumpy though. He rattles his tail like a rattlesnake when you pick him up. He bit my Mum a couple of times but apparently it didn't hurt. I'm yet to be bitten. He likes me cause I'm nice and warm :)


He's about 1ft in length. In a few years he should grow to be about 4/5ft. I'm thinking of calling him Puff, cause he's cute and it's a cute name. Still coming up with ideas though. I need a really good name because he's going to be around for the next 20 years or so!

So yeah, sorry about that. Snake rant over...I'm also job hunting and stuff. Finger crossed something will happen soon! I'll be setting up a new blog just featuring some of my better work which will act as a portfolio, and be keeping this blog on the side. I'll put a link up here if anyone wants a nose. I'll try and get some new drawings up here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment