Sunday 24 April 2011

Holy stuff! more collab...

So there's now something like two weeks left til first submittal, and I've been trying to work at Chuck Norris/ninja speed to get everything done. This list has been attached to my wall for quite some time, and things are slowly beginning to get ticked off on it. It's not the most motivating thing to look at every day, if I'm honest...


Collab has been a priority as of late. I'm at the stage in my cowboy stuff where things need to be cleaned up and coloured, so I'll be working on that this week. I promise I'll put some of it up soon!

Anyway, yeah, here's some work. These are the park scenes for Darren's film. Once I'd done one it was mostly a copy paste job on the others, with a few touch ups and shadows added, so they could be done fairly quickly. There's quite a few different versions of these soo...I may not have uploaded the right ones here...





Here's another Sian bg too! These are all done now I think. Just need to spend an extra hour or so adding a few final touches. Yay! Oh, and this one is a panning shot, hence why the dimensions may look a little crazy.


It's apparently Easter Sunday today...hope everyone is eating alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment