Friday 21 January 2011

Scribbles and Collab

I'm keeping my work pretty rough at the moment, because I felt I need to loosen up a little when it comes to drawing. I'm really enjoying it because I think this will help things like character poses develop more naturally. I'm doing everything straight into the computer too, because it's really speeding things up. I'm going to do a bunch of colour tests on Illustrator next week and try and finalise these characters.

It's also nice to design backgrounds this way without being so precious about it looking all neat and pretty. That stuff will all come later.

Here are some thumbs to test out some lighting and creating mood.




Some scribbles...I mean character concepts.


Here's more of Darren's work too. Just playing around with colouring techniques at the moment with Julian.

No comments:

Post a Comment