Monday 17 January 2011

Lots of Collab

Sorry I've not been posting many things up. All the things I'm working on for the western are all scribbles and thumbnails and none of it's blog worthy right now. I'm scheduled for some character stuff this week though, so I should hopefully get some things up soon.

In the meantime, here's some collab work. These concepts belong to Rhys Byfield, who I worked with last year. I did a couple of colour and texture tests for him for Pre Production. Go check out his blog!





For Production I'll be colouring Darren Findlay's backgrounds for his final year film. He gave me a few layouts to mess around with this weekend and here's some of the stuff I came up with. You should all go see his blog too. I'll hopefully be posting more of Darren's backgrounds up in the near future.




No comments:

Post a Comment