Wednesday 29 December 2010

Photoshopping...

I've decided since the Pre-Production deadline is approaching rapidly that I should get myself organised and Photoshop everything I've done and present it nicely. It's taken me all day just to do the characters and vehicles! I have a huge folder of environments and collab left to sort, and I need to finish writing up my character profiles...so much to do! Only one of my characters has a name so far but at least they have back stories. Feeling alright about it. I reckon everything will be done in time, and at least I have a really nice looking portfolio to hand in.

Because of all this, I haven't got anything to blog except this weird looking cat I doodled. Enjoy!


In other news, I'm ridiculously hooked on COD: Black Ops. It's so stupid. I thought I'd have a few games last night but 1am turned into 4am way too fast. At least my aim is improving...

I ramble way too much...I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment