Sunday 3 October 2010

Overlays!

I got my overlay to FINALLY work! I found out why it kept crashing on me while I was trying to add it. Well, not why. It just crashed whenever I tried copying the movie clip, so I had to play about with it entirely on the timeline. Not sure it's lined up right yet but I don't care at the moment cause I got it to work and I'm feeling happy now.

Here's the test. Clickity click.

Oh, but if I see this message box one more time today, I might actually tear my own face off.

Apart from Flash stuff, I went into town with my friend Mat and we drew people in cafes. It was pretty good fun! I'd upload my attempts but they're not very good. Hopefully I'll be able to draw like a pro by Christmas. That's what I'm aiming for anyway...life drawing on Tuesday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment