Monday 4 October 2010

Interface Progress

I've done loads on my interface thing today. I'm really excited about it! There are a couple of things I need to tweak and loads more buttons to add, but so far so good.

Click here to see the WIP.


Make sure your speakers are on! The crow is pretty horrific so I'm sorry about that. Fun fact about the crow - his speech was created using clips from Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' (one of my favourite songs). I wanted the user to feel like they're in some kind of bizarre desert-y place inhabited by some weird cult with strong religious beliefs, so the song choice is supposed to be a little ironic.

Here are some screenshots too, in case you have problems viewing the interface.




I'll try and get some of the initial sketches and stuff up soon! Sleep now. More Flash tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment