Thursday 29 July 2010

Another thingy



I didn't do any drawing yesterday and I feel kind of bad about it, so I made up for it today and doodled something.

I'm gonna make the most of the last few weeks of summer that we've got, then roll on autumn. I love autumn, everything looks so beautiful. The park I walk through on the way home turns all orange and red and the leaves make this awesome crunchy sound when you walk through them. I suppose that's just like any other park in autumn though.

I haven't forgotten about narwhals. I'm going to animate it next month, once I've finished making all the vectors. I haven't done any animation tests yet though, so I have no idea how it's going to look yet.

...I kinda just wanna start next year now. I don't like this lack of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment