Thursday 25 March 2010

Tardis Design

Really quick design for the Tardis. I'm going to need to modify this slightly, but I think the basic shape and the features on it aren't going to change too much. Might try it with a wooden texture, just to make it look a little bit authentic.

As for my lineup, I think everything's coming together. I have a couple of things I'd like to change though, such as the Doctor's proportions, how the character's feet sit together, and generally changing the sizes of the characters in comparison to eachother. I'm not sure I like the Cyberman being so massive, but at the same time I feel I need to have more variety in the sizes. Most of the characters are human sized, so might be nice to have a gigantic creature in the middle of them.

As for colours, I'll have a play around with some varieties, but I'm not sure I'll pull away too much from the colours already there, as I linked them with the characters from the series. I definitely want to try different textures on them. I quite like the cut out look they've sort of developed, so am temped to stick with that, despite it not being intentional!

I'm going to put a hold on backgrounds for the time being, as I really need to get these characters finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment